WELCOME TO STEFANEL
Be careful, the country selection will determine where will be shipped the products you purchase on the store. If your country is not listed, choose 'Other countries'
This information notice on the www.stefanel.com website is provided pursuant to Art. No. 13 EU Reg. 2016/679 ("General Data Protection Regulation" or "GDPR").
1. DATA CONTROLLERS
Data Controllers are Stefanel S.p.A. (C.F. and P.I. 01413940261; REA: TV-154803) with registered office in Via Postumia 85 - 31047 Ponte di Piave - Treviso (Italy) and Triboo Digitale S.r.l. (C.F. and P.I. 02912880966; REA: MI-1901658), with registered office in Viale Sarca 336 - 20126 - Milan, Italy (hereinafter referred to as the "Controller" or the "Data Controller" individually and, jointly, the "Controllers" or "Data Controllers").
2.PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS
Personal data (hereinafter referred to as "Data") provided by the interested party are processed for the following purposes:
1. a) execution of the requested service (hereinafter referred to as "Service"): e.g. provision of services based on web interface, registration of users, provision of information relating to those who voluntarily subscribed to the database of our site, provision of information relating to training activities;
2. b) subject to specific consent, for the purposes of sending commercial and / or promotional communications on the products and services and to perform market research ("Direct Marketing");
3. c) subject to specific consent, for the purposes of analyzing the behavior, habits and propensity to consume of the interested party, in order to improve products and services provided by the Controllers, as well as to meet the specific needs of customers through individual or aggregate profiling and market research (e.g. to analyze consumption choices and purchasing habits and to compile statistics) ("Profiling");
4. d) subject to specific consent, for the purposes of communicate the Data to other companies connected or related to Data Controllers, as well as to partner companies that may process them and send commercial and / or promotional communications on products and services of the aforementioned companies, as well as perform market research ("Marketing third parts").
3. TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
3.1 Internet navigation data
This category of data includes IP addresses or domains of computers used by users who connect to the site, addresses of the requested resources, time of the request, method used in submitting the request to the server, file size obtained in response, numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and user's computer environment.
3.2 Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of emails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address for the purposes of answering to requests, as well as any other data included in the format.
4. RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data may be processed by authorized Stefanel staff, duly internally appointed. In addition, it might be processed on behalf of Stefanel by third parties duly appointed as data processors.
Under no circumstances, will personal data be disclosed.
5. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data are managed and stored on servers located within and outside the European Union owned and / or available to the Controllers and / or third parties, duly appointed as data processors.
6. DATA STORAGE PERIOD
Data of the interested parties, collected through the website forms, are stored for the time necessary to give feedback to their requests.
7. PROVIDING DATA
As to (a), users provide personal data on a voluntary basis: the refusal to provide the data, however, excludes the user from the service required.
The consent to data processing for further purposes is optional.
8. DATA PROCESSING METHODS
Data processing for each of the aforementioned purposes is carried out using paper-based, automated or electronic methods also, but not limited to, mail or email, telephone (e.g. unsolicited calls, SMS, MMS), fax and any other IT channel (e.g. websites, mobile, app) suitable to guarantee security and confidentiality according to the so-called data protection by default, i.e. the application of measures to minimize the risks of data breach.
9. AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING PROCESS
Individual or aggregate profiling activity is aimed at the analysis of consumption choices and purchasing habits, as well as at the development of statistics.
10. SUBJECTIVE LIMITATIONS
Only subjects aged over 16 years may subscribe to the website.
11. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
Pursuant to GDPR, and subject to the conditions specified therein, the interested party holds the following rights:
1. right of access, i.e. the right to obtain confirmation that personal data are (not) being processed and, where that is the case, obtain access to it;
2. right to rectification and cancellation, i.e. the right to obtain from the Controller the rectification of inaccurate personal data and / or the completion of incomplete personal data or erasure of personal data;
3. right to restriction of data processing, i.e. the right to request suspension of personal data processing;
4. right to data portability, i.e. the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, as well as the right to transmit personal data to another data controller;
5. right to object, i.e. the right to object to processing of personal data, including the processing of personal data for marketing and profiling purposes, as applicable;
6. right to contact the national competent data protection authority in case of unlawful processing of personal data.
12. HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS
Interested parties can exercise their rights by sending a registered letter to Stefanel S.p.A., Legal Department, Via Postumia, 85 31047 Ponte di Piave (TV) or by sending an email to the following address:
Data Controllers will take care keep this information notice updated.
Managed by triboo digitaleTriboo Digitale s.r.l. a socio unico, legal offices in Milan, Viale Sarca 336, Edificio 16, Italy, REA MI 1901658, VAT code and Registry of Businesses of Milan number IT02912880966 - shared capital euro 3.000.000,00 entirely paid - company subject to management and coordination activity of the parent company Triboo SpA, legal offices in Milan, Viale Sarca 336, Edificio 16, Italy, REA MI 1906661 - VAT code and Registry of Businesses of Milan number IT02387250307, shared capital euro 28.740.210,00 entirely paid